Peer to Peer fundraising
What is a Peer to Peer fundraising platform?
Our Peer to Peer (P2P) platform is used to facilitate fundraiser activities from your supporters. If someone starts a fundraiser for your organization, they can submit their DIY peer to peer fundraiser on this platform and make their own page. This page is used to raise donations.
What does Kentaa Peer to Peer Fundraising offer?
Kentaa Peer to Peer Fundraising offers all functions that are necessary for a P2P platform for your organization:
- Content Management System for making and managing a P2P platform
- Design with your own logo, banner and primary colour
- Content is available in text, images and videos
- Adjustable navigation bar with two levels
- Possibility to add downloads and a FAQ page
- Registration module
- Max. 50 P2P fundraisers
- Possibility to submit a team P2P fundraiser
- Overview of all activities which you can download in Excel
- Activity module
- Every activity or team starter has their own activity page where they can raise funds, they also have their own animated progress bar.
- Activity pages can be personalized with your own text, images, target goal and blogs. (News updates)
- Activity pages are shareable via WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and e-mail.
- Automatic e-mail module
- Send emails to participants, activity starters and admins.
- Income will be paid out monthly via foundation funds
Kentaa Peer to Peer Fundraising is free. Really.
Kentaa does not charge any costs to the organizations that make use of Kentaa Peer to Peer Fundraising. Instead, we ask all donors for a voluntary contribution to maintain our service.
Our income is completely dependent on these voluntary contributions. The only costs that remain are the payment provider costs. You will receive all the income from the donations with deduction of payment provider costs.
Want more opportunities? Upgrade to Kentaa Peer to Peer Fundraising PLUS
Do you need more advanced functions? We got your back. You can upgrade to Kentaa Peer to Peer Fundraising PLUS at any moment. Kentaa Peer to Peer Fundraising PLUS offers not only the basic functions but also:
- Unlimited amount of participants
- Possibility to combine multiple activities into projects. A project can be an event or campaign. There are possibilities to combine similar activities such as walks etc. Every project has its own project page. This page provides information on how people can start an activity.
- Site managers can add activities and team with the dashboard
- Site managers can manage the progress bar by manually adding donations
- Add or remove admins on your website
Using the extra possibilities from Kentaa Peer to Peer Fundraising PLUS costs €99 a month, including taxes