What is Kentaa Peer to Peer fundraising?
Our Peer-to-Peer (P2P) platform is used to facilitate fundraiser activities from your supporters. If someone starts a fundraiser for your organization, they can submit their DIY peer-to-peer fundraiser on this platform and make their own page. This page is used to raise donations.
What does Kentaa Peer to Peer Fundraising offer?
Kentaa Peer to Peer Fundraising offers all functions that are necessary for a P2P platform for your organization:
- Content Management System for making and managing a P2P platform
- Design with your own logo, banner and primary colour
- Content is available in text, images and videos
- Adjustable navigation bar with two levels
- Possibility to add downloads and a FAQ page
- Registration module
- Max. 50 P2P fundraisers
- Possibility to submit a team P2P fundraiser
- Overview of all activities which you can download in Excel
- Activity module
- Every activity or team starter has their own fundraising page where they can raise funds, they also have their own animated progress bar.
- Activity pages can be personalized with your own text, images, target goal and blogs. (News updates)
- Activity pages are shareable via WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and e-mail.
- Automatic e-mail module
- Send emails to participants, activity starters and admins.
- Income will be paid out monthly via foundation funds
To give you an example of what a Kentaa Peer to Peer Fundraising page looks like, we've made a demo.