A Peer-to-Peer platform is used to facilitate fundraising campaigns from your supporters. It is also known as 'Do-It-Yourself' fundraising. If someone devises and starts a fundraising campaign for your organisation, this fundraiser can register their campaign on your Peer-to-Peer Fundraising platform and create a fundraising page on this platform. The fundraising page is used to solicit donations.
Kentaa offers 3 Peer-to-Peer Fundraising variants
The three options we offer have increasing features for each variant. Kentaa Go Peer-to-Peer Fundraising is widely used by small organisations or organisations looking to begin facilitating fundraisers. It is free to use but has many possibilities. Kentaa Go Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Plus is a paid package for medium-sized organisations. Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Premium is our most comprehensive package and is primarily used by major charities.
Kentaa Go Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
- For every (non-profit) organization with a social objective and a Chamber of Commerce registration
- Work completely independently
- No costs on the donation proceeds or subscription costs
- The platform is free to use
- you only pay the payment provider costs
- There is no remittance per donation
- Get a Kentaa.nl subdomain
- Choose from 2 different template designs
- Monthly payment via a third-party account
The Kentaa dashboard includes
- Content Management System for creating and managing your own Peer-to-Peer-Fundraising platform
- Design with your own logo, banner and colour
- Content: text/image/video
- Adjustable two-level navigation menu
- Possibility to add downloads and FAQ section
- Login module
- For up to 50 fundraising pages
- Option to create a team fundraiser
- Overview with all fundraisers available for download in an Excel file
- Fundraiser Module
- A fundraising page for each fundraiser starter/team starter that can be used to gather donations. Includes a donation counter.
- The fundraising page can be personalised with your own text, image, target amount and blog (news updates)
- Fundraising pages can be shared via WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, email
- Auto email module
- For emails to participants, fundraiser starters and site administrators
You can start today. After registering, you will be asked to upload a number of documents from your organisation so that we can check that the money will end up in the right place. After approval, you can start immediately and start receiving donations. After signing up, you can easily manage your own platform via the Kentaa Dashboard.
Kentaa Go Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Plus
Do you need more advanced functionalities? Then you can upgrade to Kentaa Go Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Plus at any time. In addition to the basic functionalities, Kentaa Go Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Plus offers:
- No limit on the number of fundraisers
- Possibility to bundle actions in projects. For example, a project can be an event or campaign. But projects can also be created to bundle similar fundraisers such as hiking fundraisers, cycling fundraisers, and so on. Each project has its own project page. This page contains information and a sign-up flow for fundraisers.
- Site administrators can influence donation counters by adding manual donations
- Site administrators can add fundraisers manually via the dashboard
- Add/remove administrators for the website
For these extra features available in Kentaa Go Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Plus, Kentaa charges a monthly fee of € 99,- per month, incl. VAT.
To use the Plus package you must first register for Kentaa Go Peer-to-Peer Fundraising. After that, you can easily upgrade to Kentaa Go Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Plus from the Kentaa dashboard.
Contact us for more information
Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Premium
Does your organisation have specific wishes regarding the functionalities of your Kentaa website? Or would you like more help and support from Kentaa with the implementation of your products? Then our "Kentaa Premium" service is for you. It is a service for organisations that want to take their fundraising to a higher level. With the Kentaa Premium service, you get access to many extra functionalities within the Kentaa platform in combination with personal support. Kentaa Premium offers:
- Extensive options for customizing the Kentaa website
- A choice of four different template designs
- Option for a custom design
- Customised registration/donation/registration forms
- Your own payment account with daily payouts
- A different business model where Kentaa does not request a voluntary contribution from donors
- The ability to run the Kentaa website on your own web domain
- Link with external applications via Kentaa Connect
- Access data via the Kentaa API
- Premium Support by phone, chat and email
- Training and brainstorming sessions at your office
- Access to exclusive Kentaa meetings, webinars and workshops
Ready to start with Kentaa Premium? You will be assigned your own Sales Consultant. Together with your organisation, we look for the best solution and layout of the platform to achieve your goals. Your Sales Consultant will also be a sparring partner who helps you before, during and after your campaign. This way, we'll help you to sharpen your fundraising strategy with handy, practically applicable tips. Because your success is also our success.
Want to get started with Kentaa Premium?
To give you a clear picture of what a Peer-to-Peer Fundraising platform looks like, we have created a demo platform.